Maggie’s Music record label is excited to present another holiday classic in a succession of national bestsellers that includes: Merrily Greet the Time, A Scottish Christmas, Ancient Noels.
A multi cultural mix includes Maggie Sansone on hammered dulcimer, Andrea Hoag on fiddle, from Scotland, Sharon Knowles on Celtic harp and, from Ireland Patrick Egan on guitar and vocals. Heartfelt and uplifting, a perfect holiday recording suitable for all ages.
"Maggie’s Music has been at the heart of a musical movement that explores Celtic roots and American soul in a great variety of authentic acoustic delights."
~ Fiona Ritchie, NPR host The Thistle & Shamrock
"Whether Renaissance dance tunes and hymns of Celtic laments, lullabies and carols, the music crackles with energy and glides with grace."
~ The Washington Post
- Oh Come, O Come Emmanuel / Star of Munster / Joseph's Reel / Deck the Halls 5:38
- God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen (Song) 3:47
- Tomorrow Will Be My Dancing Day/ I Saw Three Ships / Out on the Ocean / Lilting Banshee 3.28
- Curoo, Curoo Carol of the Birds ( Irish Song) 4:47
- Angels We Have Heard on High / Ding Dong Merrily on High 2:59
- Shetland Christmas Set : Da Day Dawn / Cold Nights of Winter / Faroe Rum / Spirit of Wassail 5:18
- Noel Nouvelet / Patapan 2:54
- Rose of Allendale (Scottish Song) 3:44
- Christ Church Cathedral /A.A. Cameron's Strathspey / High Reel 4.17
- Planting in Winter (c) Andrea Hoag 3:08
- Appalachian Christmas: I Wonder as I Wander (Song) 3:05
- Go Tell It on the Mountain / Cold Frosty Morn set 3:05
- Mummer's March / Masters in the Hall 2:59
- Sing a Song of Bethlehem (Song) 2:14
- Christ Church Bells / Joy to the World 1:58