Celtic and American style guitarist, Robin Bullock, is America's best!
A celebration of Celtic roots and the wild American spirit in traditional, Irish and old-time music, with Robin Bullock on 6- and 12-string guitars, cittern, mandolin, fiddle, viola, pennywhistle, piano and bass guitar. Guest musicians include Scottish harp champion Sue Richards, Grammy winner Chris Norman on Irish flute, Myron Bretholz on bodhran and Steve Bloom on Djembe, ashiko, dumbek, congas, shakers and ganza. (55:13 minutes)
"A musician whose stylistic expertise and technical skill are second to none."
- Classical Guitar Magazine (UK).
"A truckload of talent."
- Dirty Linen Folk & World Music magazine
- John Mackenzie's Fancy (3:45)
- Ar Eirinn Ni `Neosfainn Ce Hi (For Ireland I'd Not Tell Her Name) (4:16)
- Jaybird Suite (7:49)
- Spider (3:40)
- Carrickfergus (5:04)
- Bob and Margie's Waltz (4:24)
- Rascal's Castle (3:24)
- Ash Grove Suite (8:04)
- Maho Snaps / Port of Call / Midnight Howl (3:42)
- Belle of Lexington / Forty Miles to Louisville (4:21)
- Lost Hollow Lament (4:22)