Amy White continues sounding the song spectrum with her award-winning instrumental work (as heard on Ken Burns documentaries) and her deeply-evocative lyrics. This time she waltzes with several muses, including grief and gratitude, and even goofy.
Released: Jan 1, 2016 © 2016 Amy White
"White guides the listener from the profound to the whimsical and back again with all the ease of a brilliant conversationalist."
~ Women Today (Anna Garris Goiser)
"Besides having one of the most beautiful voices around, Amy White writes some of the most enchanting songs you'll ever hear. And teamed up with her husband Grammy award winning guitarist, Al Petteway, you've got one of the most captivating contemporary folk duos anywhere."
~ KZGM (Butch Kara)
Amy White ~ Acoustic Guitar, Banjo, Mountain Dulcimer, Piano, Vocals
Al Petteway ~ Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Harmony Vocals
Sally Sparks Haken ~ Continuum Fingerboard, Omnisphere Synthesizer
Sally Van Meter ~ Resophonic Slide Guitar
- You're My Favorite (feat. Al Petteway) 4:16
- Didn't We Waltz (feat. Sally Van Meter) 5:25
- Love Among the Ruins (feat. Sally Sparks) 5:23
- King Size Bed (feat. Al Petteway) 4:35
- Never Got To Say Goodbye (feat. Al Petteway) 2:48
- Look Up (feat. Al Petteway) 4:35
- More Like My Dog 3:47
- Why Can't We See (PTSD) (feat. Sally Van Meter) 4:57
- Back To You (feat. Al Petteway) 4:49
- Waltz With Grief (feat. Al Petteway) 4:42
- Sing To Me (feat. Al Petteway) 4:56
- Tinderbox Heart (feat. Sally Sparks) 5:15
Total Time: 55:33