INDIE finalist - "Best Celtic recording"
Haunting and evocative Celtic tunes from Ireland, Scotland, the Isle of Man and Galicia, featuring hammered dulcimer with Celtic harp, violin, pennywhistle, concertina, guitar, cittern and bodhran. Includes: Foggy Dew, Spancil Hill, Down by the Sally Gardens, the Thomas Moore air Avenging and Bright, two Scottish marches and the air Mist Covered Mountains of Home, jigs and reels from Ireland, Scotland and the Shetland Isles. ( 55:15 minutes)
"Rich, lush arrangements...Every piece is a standout...All in all, some of the best moments in the history of Celtic music!"
- Dulcimer Players News
"Celtic reminiscences of an ancient and earthy voice with a rawness that speaks of windblown shores and craggy rocks splashed mercilessly by the sea."
- CD Review
- Spancil Hill (3:55)
- Foggy Dew (4:18)
- The Halting March / Knocknagow Jig (5:05)
- Captain O'Kane / Down the Brae (7:18)
- Killarney Boys of Pleasure / Bag of Spuds / The Sailors Return (4:10)
- Galician Waltz (5:14)
- MacKinnon Brook / The MacDonald's March (4:20)
- The Black Mare of Fanad / Boil the Breakfast Early (3:46)
- The Mist Covered Mountains of Home (5:54)
- Jezebel Carol / Avenging and Bright (4:56)
- Down by the Sally Gardens (2:47)
- Maid at the Spinning Wheel / The Ballykeal Jig (2:34)
- New Rigged Ship / Shelder Geo / Sleep Soond Ida Moarnin' (3:21)