To get our recordings- both Cds ( compact discs) and / or the new digital formats and downloads as well as sent to Australia, Asia, Eastern Europe, Africa: visit our shipping partner: CDBABY
1. Saltarello (14thc. Italian Dance)/Bring a torch Jeanette Isabella (17thc. France) - harp, fiddle, soprano recorder, finger cymbals, bass viol/ two fiddles, harp, whistle, tenor recorder, bass viol.
2. New Prince New Pomp (16th c. England)/Galician Carol (Trad. Galician carol, arr. C. A. Surrick) - two fiddles, treble viol/oboe, harp, bass viol, fiddle, Uilleann pipes.
3. Christmas Day I'Da Moornin' (Trad. Shetland Jig) - two fiddles, 2 whistles, bass viol, harp.
4. Bressay Lullabye-Balloo Lammy (Trad. Scotland)/Don Oiche (Trad. Ireland) - harp, low whistle/viol, fiddles, Uilleann pipes, harp.
5. Of Darkness and Light (C. A. Surrick) bass viol, treble viol, fiddles, harp.
6. Rorate (Trad. Scottish Carol) - fiddle, viol, harp.
7. The Donkey Carol (Medieval French)/The Friendly Beasts (Trad. French) - harp, fiddles, viol/low whistle, viol, harp, fiddles, tenor recorder.
8. O Come Emmanuel (12th c. France arr. C. A. Surrick)/What Child is This (16th c. England arr. L. Knowles) - viol, oboe, harp/fiddles, low whistle harp, oboe, viol.
9. Bells and Bows (Liz Knowles)/New Year's Dawn (Deborah Nuse) - fiddles, harp, finger cymbals/Uilleann pipes, oboe, Scottish smallpipes.
10. Bottom of the Punch Bowl (Trad. Irish Jig)/The Man who Died and Rose Again (Trad. Irish Jig)/Ward's Jig (Trad. Irish Jig)/Apples in Winter - fiddles, oboe, viol, harp/flute, fiddle/flute, fiddle/whistle, fiddles, harp, viol, Uilleann pipes.
11. Easter Snow (Trad. Irish Air) - flute, harp.
12. Puer Natus est (Michael Praetorious)/In Dulci Jubilo (Hieronymus Praetorius)/I Saw Three Ships (15th c. England) - oboe, harp, viol, fiddles viola/whistle, fiddles, harp, viol, soprano recorder/Scottish small pipes, Uilleann pipes, harp, viol, soprano recorder.
13. Danse Arabe (from The Nutcracker Suite) (Pyotr Ilyitch Tchaikovsky 1840-1893, arr. L. Knowles) fiddle, viola, viol, low whistle, tenor recorder, harp, oboe, percussion. Commissioned by Gerard Field for Ensemble Galilei, with Nancy Karpeles, tambourine.
14. Congaudeat (12th c. France arr. C.A. Surrick) - tenor recorder, harp, viol, fiddles.
15. The Bellman's Carol (17th c. English)/The Moon Shines Bright (17th c. English) - Scottish smallpipes, harp/Uilleann pipes, harp, viola, viol.
16. The First Nowell (17th c. English)/Joy to the World/(18th c. English) Joy to the World Jig (var. Sue Richards)- fiddles, viol, harp, whistle/fiddles, harp, oboe, viol/Uilleann pipes, fiddles, harp, viol, soprano recorder.
Recorded in concert at McDowell Hall at St. John's College, Annapolis, MD
December 15 & 17, 2000
Recording: Blue Hyacinth Productions
Recording Engineer: William Krantz
Assistant Recording Engineer: Ron Freeland
Editing and Mastering: Charlie Pilzer @ Airshow, Springfield VA
Producer: Benjamin K. Roe
Executive Producer: C.A. Surrick
CD Booklet: Graphic artist, Jennifer Johnson; Art Director: Maggie Sansone, Maggie's Music; Cover Art: Sue Richards; Cover Artist Photo: Irene Young.